Must be willing to start from the ground up. We are here to teach and ensure proper form and technique to prevent injury.
Must enjoy or be open to working out in a group environment.
Must respect the rules of the gym. They’re in place to set the culture & safety and prevent injury.
Must be willing to modify all movements based on your personal fitness level.
The Outlaw Boxing Club is a specialized center for people who want a unique, fun, and proven workout that guarantees results. We offers a boxing program that incorporates a functional, interval, cardiovascular, and circuit training regimens. The programs consist of challenging workouts that were developed to maximize fat loss, and get you in the best shape of your life.
Our boxing club has become so much more than just another gym. It’s a place where you’ll find COMMUNITY among positive, inspiring men and women who fight every day to create change in their bodies, their lives, and their mental strength.
It’s a place for ACCOUNTABILITY where passionate coaches really do care about you and your goals, and will do whatever it takes to help you accomplish them.
Your Coach: Sergio Sanchez
Here’s What You Can Expect:
- Show up during open gym hours times.
- You’re welcomed by one of our coaches.
- Coach Sergio will show you how to wrap your hands for support when punching.
- Sergio will show you how to do each exercise based on your fitness level.
- Don’t worry about showing up at an exact class time, the club is open gym style
- Stay as long as you want until we are closed and you feel your full-body workout is complete.
- Access to our Nutritional Guidance & one-on-one support.
- You will learn the foundational movements you need to be successful and reach your goals.
- Learn proper form and boxing technique, the foundation of our program.
- Our goal is for you to have fun and enjoy yourself while burning that unwanted body fat.
All you have to do is show up ready to work hard and we will take care of the rest.
ABS & CORE
Note: Don’t be surprised if your coach throws in some extra work to keep you guessing and on your toes.
Schedule a Tour Today!