LEARN THE TECHNIQUES NEEDED TO TAKE YOUR TRAINING TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
Our camp is a great way to mix up your normal training routine and build strength, overall conditioning, and endurance.
Even if you never plan on doing a obstacle course race, you will leave the camp with the increased strength and endurance it takes to complete one.
Training Camp Starts January 8th
This Camp will run for 6 weeks and meets on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings at 5am, 6am, and 9am & 7pm.
Saturdays classes will be at 7am. The last class is Saturday of week 6.
The cost of the camp is $249.00 Space is limited, and camps sell out quickly, so book a time to come in, see our facility, and get any questions you might have answered before signing up.
We will be having a Free OCR intro class every Saturday starting November 3rd so you can see if this training camp is exactly what you have been looking for.
Book now, get a tour, and sign up for our Free OCR intro class.
OCR TRAINING CAMP
The Obstacle Course Training Camp is designed specifically to teach you the skills and techniques to successfully overcome the obstacles at OCR races such as Spartan Race, Tough Mudder, Savage Race, Terrain Race, Rugged Maniac, Gladiator Rock n’ Run, and OCR World Championships.
The camp is taught by SGX-certified and Spartan Obstacle Specialists (SOS) who are also seasoned OCR athletes who know what it takes to compete in OCR races.
During the camp, you will receive:
- SGX and SOS-certified coaching
- Hands-on experience with the obstacles
- Skills and techniques to improve obstacle efficiency
- Strength training geared at improving your grip strength
- Access to a private group for discussion and questions
- A final exam to test your training
- On-going, discounted pricing for our OCR Training nights
- 6 Weeks of unlimited access to all of our fitness classes (strength & conditioning, boxing and more)
- 6 Weeks of nutrition coaching and accountability.
- 6 Week access to our online nutrition coaching platform to help you while you are on the go.
- Weekly or Bi weekly 1 on 1 check-ins with a coach to help keep you focused and on track.
- T-shirt upon successful completion of the training camp.
- Finishers meadal upon successful completion of training camp.
Training Camp Breakdown:
- Week 1: Work with Tires, Pulls, and Sleds
- Week 2: Rope Climbs, Monkey Bars, and Multi-Rig
- Week 3: Wall Climbs
- Week 4: Wall Traverse
- Week 5: Heavy Carries & Spear Throwing
- Week 6: Crawls, Jumps, & Beams + Final Exam
* Every class will incorporate strength and conditioning as well as the above obstacles.*
To successfully complete an OCR race, you need to “train for the race, not at the race.”
This is why we’ve carefully crafted our training camp to provide you with hands-on experience with the major obstacles you will encounter at OCR races, such as Spartan Race.
During the camp, you will get hands on experience with the following obstacles.
- Tire Flip
- Tire Drag
- Multi Rig
- Wall Traverse
- Monkey Bars
- Bucket Carry
- Spear Throw
- Blance Beam
REMEMBER: TRAIN FOR THE RACE, NOT AT THE RACE!
Ready to learn how to dominate your next OCR race?
Book now, get a tour and sign up for our Free OCR intro class.